The Jefferson, Washington, DC
Washington, DC's most awarded hotel
In homage to its namesake president, The Jefferson stands as the beaux arts belle of the United States capital. Detailed crown moldings, fine woodwork and frescoes of Monticello are found throughout, as are period antiques and Thomas Jefferson–signed documents. The 99-guestroom hotel features high-tech touches such as Smart TVs and in-mirror bathroom televisions. The restaurant Plume, having received five stars from Forbes and its first Michelin star, ranks among D.C.'s finest.
Hotel TipUpon entering Plume from the lobby, look up — the spectacular 1920s skylight was covered for decades until the 2009 refurbishments.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2012
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity, personalized
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Jefferson, Washington, DC
of 5 guests