UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa
Who says there are no paradises left?
Its name is pronounced "Oo-shoo-ah," yet the moment you arrive at this boutique hotel, you’ll simply say "Ahh." In the heart of Trancoso, a sleepy fishing village along the Bahian coast, UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa features 11 casas around a garden and the 16th-century town square. Restored by designer Wilbert Das with local artisans using reclaimed materials and local artworks, antique casas feature one to three bedrooms, full kitchens and open-air bathrooms—some with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis. Relax at the beach lounge, try the Brazilian sport of capoeira or Bahian cooking classes, and follow up with an organic spa treatment.
Hotel TipUXUA’s beach is exquisite, but the pool also beckons with its 40,000 green aventurine quartz stones, believed to hold healing powers.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2012
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- One-way transfer from UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa to Porto Seguro Airport (BPS)
- One special lunch tasting menu at Beach Bar during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi