Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco & Spa
Enjoy the French art of hospitality while staying in the district of Carrasco.
Montevideo has a delightful French flair, thanks to the Sofitel Montevideo Casino Carrasco & Spa. Just steps from the beach in the upscale Carrasco neighborhood, this iconic hotel retains its early-20th-century glamour. The 116 spacious rooms and suites offer refined comfort and high-tech amenities; the serene So SPA features a Jacuzzi, sauna, solarium and indoor/outdoor pool. Savor High Tea and beach views at the Tea Gallery, or sip a cocktail at Thays Lounge Bar. Dine on haute French fare in the sophisticated 1921 restaurant before trying your hand at the elegantly modern casino.
Hotel TipTake in a performance at the nearby Solís Theater, the longest-running opera house in the Americas, dating to 1856; its restoration includes columns by Philippe Starck.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Oct 2012
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two people served in the restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Spa credit per stay (not combinable; no cash value if not redeemed)
- Plate of French Patisserie designed by Executive Chef William Porte
- Access to VIP Lounge at Carrasco Airport, Express access to migration officer and baggage pickup
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi