Once an XI century monastery and village, Castel Monastero has been beautifully restored.
An 11th-century walled hamlet surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Castel Monastero transports guests to another place and time — that is, one with a transformative spa and much-touted restaurant by Gordon Ramsay. Its 74 individually appointed guestrooms and suites are rustically elegant, and the spa offers personalized programs to revitalize and detox. Dining at Ramsay’s is not to be missed — the annual Chef’s Table is extraordinary. The ancient wine cellar offers more relaxed repasts. Go bike riding, play golf or polo, join the kitchen team for an Italian cooking class or take a hot-air balloon ride over the Tuscan hills.
Hotel TipDuring the fall months, you can join hunters and their dogs as they search for Tuscany’s famous white and black truffles. Purchase some to send home!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 08 Oct 2012
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Welcome in room amenity Castello di Monastero Wine
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For stays of 4 nights or more, one complimentary 3 courses lunch in our Tuscan restaurant La Cantina for up to 2 guest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Castel Monastero
of 4 guests