Fairmont Mara Safari Club
Fairmont Mara Safari Club is the epitome of tented luxury.
Rustic adventure doesn’t get any more glamorous than at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club. Set along the banks of the hippo-favored Mara River in the heart of Africa’s most cherished wildlife reserve, its 51 tents feature four-poster beds and expansive decks; a number have outdoor showers. In addition to taking daily game drives, guests can join walking safaris, visit a local Maasai community, go birding, ride BMW bikes or swim in the pool. Definitely plan a hot-air balloon ride over the Mara plains. Evenings are spent over African feasts served in a traditional boma, complete with dancing and music.
Hotel TipAsk about the Duma Family Suite, with a balcony that runs the length of the three tents overlooking the hippo-filled river.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Oct 2012
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in room guests, in restaurant
- Meet and greet by Maasai dancers at the plane doorsteps
- Exotic fruit basket and GM welcome card
- Dinner for two at Hippo Deck
- A visit to the Rhino Sanctuary
- Locally handcrafted art pieces
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Fairmont Mara Safari Club
of 1 guests