Cheval Blanc Courchevel
The refined ski-in/ski-out Cheval Blanc Courchevel blends timeless traditions with daring modernity. Its 36 rooms and suites are conceived with art, design pieces and ample use of noble materials. As for gastronomy, Chef Yannick Alléno introduces guests to Le 1947 three-Michelin-star restaurant and unveils secrets of haute cuisine, while Le Triptyque brasserie and its delightful terrace offer contemporary fare. The Cheval Blanc Spa, with exclusive signature treatments by Guerlain, invites guests to embark on an authentic journey for the senses. The three-bedroom Chalet is an unparalleled escape for stays with friends and families.
Hotel TipFor younger guests, a kids’ club, Le Carrousel, offers a myriad of enticing games and creative activities. Teens can enjoy Le Paddock, a futuristic lounge just for them.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2012
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 at Le Tryptique or in-room dining
- Welcome amenities & note from GM
- 150 € euros Food & Beverage credit to be used during stay at Le Tryptique (credit is not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full).
- Early check-in/late check-out , subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi