Les Pres d'Eugenie-Michel Guerard
Les Pres d'Eugenie
The Culinary genius Michel Guérard and his wife, Christine, and daughters Adeline & Eléonore, created this ethereal resort with 45 charmingly appointed rooms and soulful places that genuinely embody French Art de Vivre. The thermal spa includes a team of outstanding health professionals for guests seeking optimal wellness, and three restaurants serve Guérard’s imaginative cuisines (three-Michelin-star, spa and terroir), all complemented by wine from the estate. There are also a swimming pool, tennis courts, gardens, bikes for exploring and excursions.
Hotel TipA Slow Life retreat light years away from the hurly-burly : breakfast in bed, yoga session, garden pool, detox lunch, blissful treatments at the Spa and, al fresco aperitivo and unforgettable dinner.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2012
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Private tour of Michel Guerard's 3-Star Michelin kitchen (led by General Manager)
- Choice of Afternoon Tea for two OR Spa Treatment (White Mud Bath) per room for up to two in-room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi