Hotel de Toiras & Villa Clarisse - Relais & Chateaux
Toiras Clarisse Ile de Re Relais Chateaux Atlantic Coast
Discriminating travelers to this UNESCO World Heritage–designated town are faced with quite a dilemma — whether to stay at the five-star Hotel de Toiras or its sister property, Villa Clarisse. The Relais & Châteaux Hotel de Toiras — an enchanting 17th-century residence, enviably positioned at the port’s entrance — has been imaginatively restored, with 20 individually appointed rooms and gallery-worthy artworks; La Table d’Olivia is famed for its fresh cuisine. Not far away, and in the town’s center, the updated, 18th-century Villa Clarisse holds its own with nine spacious guestrooms, heated pool and hidden garden.
Hotel TipBe a local. Grab a wicker basket from the hotel, browse the market for the day’s catch and have the kitchen prepare your personal feast.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2012
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Afternoon tea for two, once during stay
- Aperitif for two once during stay
- Complimentary one-way airport or train station transfer with a three night minimum stay
- 10% reduction on in-room massage or facial treatment
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-fi