Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu
Towering over the Jinjiang River, the 36-story Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu offers a top-tier stay in Sichuan province’s capital. Gallery-worthy oil paintings by renowned Chinese artists line the dramatic lobby, while panoramic windows reveal the Hejiang Pavilion and gardens just beyond. Balance your life force at CHI, The Spa, or take a dip in the tranquil pool; afterward, dine on authentic Chinese and international fare. The 593 accommodations are the largest in the city center, with modern furnishings and mind-boggling views; consider a Horizon Club Level room to take advantage of the exclusive lounge.
Hotel TipThe hotel can arrange a private trip to the Chengdu Panda Base, one of China’s premier research facilities for breeding giant pandas.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 16 Apr 2012
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary one-way car transfer from airport to hotel
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to utilze during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- With minimum 4 night stay receive Round trip transfer