A food-focused, 30 suite boutique all-inclusive in Antigua. Personal service and barefoot luxury on the beach.
Cosseted away at Hermitage Bay, an upscale colony of 30 suites discreetly spread over 17 acres of lush beachfront, you’ll forget all your cares and enjoy a host of all-inclusive amenities. The airy suites, built with sustainably harvested tropical woods, feature prime ocean views and a rustic charm, with outdoor showers, freestanding tubs and canopy beds. Take a windsurfing lesson or a Hobie Cat ride out on the protected bay, then return to a feast of organic, locally sourced fare. The holistic spa offers Reiki, reflexology and chakra-balancing treatments.
Hotel TipBeachfront Suites put you right at the water’s edge, while Hillside Pool Suites offer more seclusion and a private pool.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 16 Apr 2012
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests , served in restaurant. For room service there is a tray charge of US$15
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stays of 3 nights or more: guests also receive roundtrip airport transfers