Experience the redesigned Canyon Suites at The Phoenician and enjoy the fourth night complimentary on Virtuoso bookings at for stays April 4 - December 24, 2017 (Blackout dates over Thanksgiving November 23, 24, 25).
Fourth Night Complimentary!
The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Scottsdale, AZ United States
Valid for Travel now Through 24 Dec 2017
Experience the redesigned Canyon Suites at The Phoenician and enjoy the fourth night complimentary on Virtuoso bookings at for stays April 4 - December 24, 2017 (Blackout dates over Thanksgiving November 23, 24, 25).More
Scottsdale, AZ United States
With a fresh, contemporary elegance that honors both destination and guests, the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort opens its doors to a stay anew in style and experience. The renovation provides added privacy and signature features that create a personalized experience, complemented by the services of The Phoenician. Comprised of 40 luxurious suites and 20 guestrooms, all newly remodeled, the resort reaches beyond expectation to present such exclusive offerings as an infinity pool with full-service cabanas and chauffeured luxury car service to select locations.
Insider TipConsider hiking the trail of majestic, landmark Camelback Mountain, with trailhead access from the resort.
Terms & Conditions
Only eligible Travel Professionals who are members of Virtuoso are eligible to book the Virtuoso Contracted Rate Plan at participating Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
Renovations for 2017: The Phoenician will be undergoing renovations from May 5 - August 31, 2017 for the main lobby, Ill Terrazzo restaurant, and swimming pool complex. The Centre For Well Being Spa will undergo a complete renovation from May 5 - October 1, 2017. The Canyon Suites itself will not have any renovations taking place only the shared services with The Phoenician will have some impact.
A valid IATA, ARC, CLIA, TRUE or TIDS number must be entered at time of reservation in the GDS, Dedicated Website: www.spg.com/virtuoso or when calling our Customer Contact Centers or hotel direct.
- The Virtuoso rate equals the best unrestricted retail rate of the day in the CRS and includes the contracted amenities.
- Rates can fluctuate between checking availability and time of reservation.
- Rates are not guaranteed until confirmation of reservation.
- Any modification to a reservation is subject to the hotel's availability and may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
- Restricted rates such as SPG discounts and rates with special deposit/cancellation conditions are not combinable with the Virtuoso rate plan.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- The Virtuoso rate plan must be booked to guarantee the delivery of contracted amenities.
- Amenities will not be extended on any other rate plan, prepaid rates and package rates unless otherwise stated.
- Amenities will not be extended to reservations made via wholesalers and tour operators unless otherwise stated.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer not applicable to groups consisting of more than 9 rooms or 14 persons and can not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
The Virtuoso rate plan is eligible to earn Starpoints® through SPG® Pro. Remember to always add your SPG Pro number at the time of booking. SPG Pro numbers cannot be added after a reservation has been confirmed.
- In the GDS, you should enter SPGTA followed immediately by your personal SPG member account number and a space. If your SPG member account number is 123456789, you would enter SPGTA123456789. The space will help us ensure that any additional comments are kept separate. Even if you don't have additional comments, you need to enter the space.
- In the website, enter your SPG Pro number in the appropriate field during reservation process.
- By phone, always quote your SPG Pro number when making a reservation with our Customer Contact Centers or hotel direct.
Not an SPG Pro? Join today at www.spg.com/probenefits
See www.spg.com/terms for eligible bookings, eligible channels, and full terms and conditions.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.