Five Reasons to Consider Working With A Travel Advisor
Need more reasons? Browse our real Virtuoso traveler stories below - and find out why they love working with a Virtuoso travel advisor.
Why I Travel
Recently Retired Travelers
- Elan Gale - producer of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette - talks travel - "I like feeling displaced and a little confused. It’s easy to get comfortable in your work environment and in your hometown – we work hard to make our lives predictable, but there’s something nice about travel that throws you off."
- Authors Eric & Emily Haggmann - "We go to explore and get outside our comfort zone,
even if we’re staying at a Four Seasons tented camp.”
- Judith Hennessey - "I travel because it teaches me about who I am. Sometimes you need to get a little lost to find yourself.
- Kathleen McNamara - "I travel out a sense of high adventure."
- Vicky Chen - "I travel because the best moments in life happen when you’re seeing the world with the people you love. Why wouldn’t I travel?"
- Virtuoso clients Michelle & Renier Gobea - Read about their 31-Day Honeymoon.
- Randy Ubillos - "I travel to experience the things that are often too hard to capture in photos: the grand scale, the sweep of a vast open plain on safari, the perspective from some spectacular vantage point."