What is Virtuoso Incubator?
As a primary goal, the purpose of the Virtuoso Incubator is to ensure Virtuoso member agencies have access to the very best technology available in the industry, regardless of source.
Our goal is to encourage investment in tools and technology, ensuring entrepreneurs have access to the tools and advice to take advantage of the Virtuoso network.
We provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors in this space to learn the needs and insights of Virtuoso member agencies and advisors. They can provide a vital link to finesse business models, prioritize business requirements, and test and validate many assumptions facing emerging technology tools. Here
is an overview of the program.
How can my company participate?
If you'd like to be considered for the Virtuoso Incubator program, please complete the online expression of interest
form. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
What companies are currently participating in the Virtuoso Incubator program?
- Approach Guides: The company’s Trip Reads destination content service — featuring a collection of inspirational and thought-provoking videos, articles, books and podcasts — highlights signature cultural aspects of places around the world.
- TravelContact (formerly Alanna): A CRM technology that includes client and provider database, email and newsletter marketing platform, smart multichannel communication, beginning to end trip builder, interactive client portal and a smart dashboard where you can see all your daily tasks.
- Tagible: Software that extracts keywords, making the words interactive, providing an overlay of curated content (Youtube, GoogleMaps, Pinterest, etc). Drive engagement and increase conversion rate and time on site by keeping visitors on your website.
- tripFiles: A free private social network for travel where you can store all your video’s and photos for no charge, safely share your trips, and never have to email/text photos around to the people you are traveling with.
- XplrVR: Travelweek’s Xplr VR platform is an innovative app-based Virtual Reality platform specialized for the travel industry. Guide users on a fully immersive, emotionally engaging journey through a destination to dramatically increasing sales conversion rates and foot-traffic or train staff on destinations.