Carlton Hotel – the jewel of St. Moritz
The Carlton Hotel is both an ideal starting point for exploring the countless natural beauties of the Upper Engadine and the perfect retreat after a day on the slopes. Guests will feel fully attended to all day long in the light-flooded rooms of the Bel Etage. From dining on the sunny panoramic terrace to the feel-good afternoon tea and ice-cold evening cocktails in front of the crackling fire.
Experience culinary delights and exceptional service.
The refined culinary delights of the two restaurants Romanoff and Da Vittorio are compelling. While local ingredients meet mindful culinary art in the Restaurant Romanoff, Da Vittorio St. Moritz, which has been awarded 2 Michelin stars and 18 GaultMillau Points, scores with Italian gourmet surprises from the Cerea family from Brusaporto.
Design & Style
Renowned interior designer Carlo Rampazzi created the elegant combination of tradition and modernity as well as the extensive colour range throughout the establishment. At 386 m2 with five terraces and a 360° panorama, the Carlton Penthouse Suite is the largest in St. Moritz.
On three floors and over 1,200 m2, the Carlton Spa offers plenty of room for relaxation with six treatment rooms, private spa suites, an indoor and an outdoor pool, a fitness room, saunas and steam baths as well as a separate ladies’ area and hairdressing salon.
The Carlton Spa features:
- In- and outdoor relaxation pool (35° C) and ports pool (30° C)
- Relaxation area and sun terrace
- Sauna area with steam bath, caldarium
- Finnish sauna and Ladies’ private sauna
- Experience shower and ice fountain
- Outdoor area (with Kneipp trail in the snow)
- Lounge with fireplace and relaxation area
- Private Spa suite (35 m2) with whirlpool, sauna, Dornbracht Rainsky shower with light therapy, relaxation and treatment area
- 6 individually furnished treatment room
- Hair salon with 4 seats, solarium and consultation area
Awarded the prestigious Forbes 5-star rating for several years now, every guest here takes centre stage.