SEASONAL CLOSURE: Mid to late October until end of April
Our Rates include the following:
- Deluxe Suite accommodations with complimentary bar fridges in each room and turn down service daily
- All Gourmet Meals - Breakfast, lunch, dinner and appetizers
- All Beverages - Liquor, wine, beer, sodas, juices and water (excluding select premium wines and spirits)
- Use of all amenities at the resort - outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, steam rooms, tennis court, movie theater, nine hole putting green, 2 virtual golf stations, stocked fly-fishing ponds with all equipment, games room with 2 video game stations, billiards, shuffle board, and foos ball, Island Currents Spa with fitness room, gym facilities, saunas, steam rooms, hot tub and 2 mineral pools. Business Centre facilities and use of all 5 guest work stations
- Free use of the state-of-the-art movie theatre and game station
- Complimentary wireless service property-wide
- Unlimited North American phone access
Suggested Gratuity Guidelines:
- Staff - $45.00 per day, per guest. This covers all of the staff gratuities on property with the exception of Fishing; other Outdoor Adventure Guides and Spa Technicians.
- Guided Fishing - $45.00 per person per day
- Spa Technicians - 20% of invoice before taxes
- Additional Outdoor Adventure Packages - at your own discretion
Taxes and Fees:
Goods and Services Tax 5% of total invoice, plus accommodation tax of $8 per room, per night.
Conservation Fee - $20.00 per person, per night.
Carbon Surcharge - 32.40 per person/per day for accommodations.
Additional surcharges - Guided Salmon Fishing - $3.20 per hour, per vessel. Eco-Adventure Tour - $1.60 per person, per hour. Guided Grizzly Tour - $8.00 per person. Helicopter Transportation - $10.00 per person, round trip. Rate varies on accommodation, transportation and activities. Fuel Surcharge - With the rising cost of fuel, an additional fuel surcharge that is subject to change without notice may apply for seaplane, helicopter, and water taxi transportation; fishing boats and eco tours.
LAS HELICOPTER TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULE
Vancouver direct – Helicopter 50 minute flight
• Flights depart Vancouver at 3:00pm on Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday
• Depart Sonora Resort at 4:00pm on Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.