Montage Deer Valley, is reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West. This refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street, and an easy 40-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Montage Deer Valley promises a classic on-mountain getaway for all seasons. Resort guests enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to one of North America's top ranked ski resorts, the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired Spa Montage, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. In addition, Park City's Main Street offers shopping, dining, cultural events and festivals, all just minutes from the resort.
Guest Services & Amenities:
The Montage culture of artful experiences and highly personalized service is a hallmark of every visit at Montage Deer Valley. Our gracious associates are available around the clock to fulfill your every need.
Montage Deer Valley offers unparalleled access to world-class recreation including:
- True ski-in / ski-out access to Deer Valley, North America's #1 ski resort (2008-2011 by Ski Magazine)
- Other winter recreational pursuits include snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, bobsledding, and sleigh rides
- Montage Mountain Hosts receive, store and prepare all ski and bike equipment, warm boots, and arrange lift tickets and lessons, including private lessons from Deer Valley Resort for a carefree experience
- During spring, summer and fall, the resort's mountain terrain, forested valleys, scenic trails and area rivers are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, swimming, fly fishing, kayaking, rafting and more
- Montage Deer Valley offers an array of activities for children ages 5-12 as part of its renowned Paintbox children's program, and in addition, can arrange a variety of unique experiences for guests and residents of all ages, including nature photography sessions with area experts, guided hikes and mountain bike treks, species spotting with a naturalist, fly fishing instruction and gourmet picnics.
There is no finer finale to a busy day of skiing, biking or hiking than a blissful wellness experience at Spa Montage, our 35,000 square foot alpine oasis. All in-house guests enjoy complimentary access.
- Apex - a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients
- Daly’s Pub & Rec - a gourmet Gastro-pub in a playful and entertaining setting offering your favorite pastimes
- Vista Lounge & Terrace - an authentic mountain great room featuring awe inspiring views, hand crafted cocktails and Asian-inspired small plates and desserts
- Yama Sushi – a stylish winter dining venue featuring the freshest sushi and sashimi in an intimate setting overlooking the Empire ski runs
- Buzz - the resort’s espresso bar offering beverages, gourmet to-go items, and select homemade confections