Following the global travel restrictions, we are now delighted to welcome guests back to Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley from 1st July, 2020.
When you or your clients choose to stay with us, we welcome guests with a firm commitment that health, safety, and wellbeing is our utmost priority. Though some experiences may be slightly different during this period, we continue to offer choice, privacy, personalisation, and showcase the life, energy, and heartbeat of our resorts, so you can enjoy an escape with the highest degree of safety.
Enhanced Health & Safety
We have always had a robust and comprehensive sanitation programme, and this strong foundation allows us to adapt quickly to evolving advice from the World Health Organization and our local health officials. We will continue to monitor their guidelines and adjust our measures, providing you with greater visibility.
• Our team has completed specific COVID-19 Training and re-certification of health and safety protocols prior to returning to work so they can execute their roles with confidence.
• We have appointed a new COVID-19 dedicated Health, Safety & Hygiene Coordinator in each resort who will take full responsibility for implementing our enhanced health and safety programmes.
• We have increased our visible hygiene and sanitation measures throughout our resorts, from increased frequency of cleaning, to new cleaning and hygiene standards. This was already in place throughout our resorts but will now be more visible for our guests.
• We are pleased to offer to sanitise your luggage on arrival. Each piece will be handled carefully to guarantee safety and cleanliness prior to placing them in your room.
• A welcome kit with protective and sanitising products is available for you to use throughout your stay. In addition, all guest rooms offer a Fitness Kit and a Kids’ Kit for family arrivals.
• We have developed tools to enhance our guest experience without physical contact. All traditional publications have been removed from guest rooms and information is available through new digital platforms, such as Guest Messaging Hubs, TV messages, Apps, and our new website (including menus, your resort compendium, etc.)
• With uniquely large footprints, our resorts have always ensured high levels of personal space and privacy. We will continue to maximise the use of our space, from beaches and gardens to restaurants, to ensure you can relax at a safe distance.
• We have introduced new outdoor activities for children, designed with physical distancing guidelines. Where possible, we also offer bespoke private children’s arrangements.
• We have always welcomed our guests with our ‘Hand on Heart’, a personal acknowledgment between guests and colleagues, replacing the handshake.Health
• Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley has the necessary equipment in place for discreet and private temperature checking, from thermal cameras to digital infra-red thermometers.