Only eligible Travel Professionals who are members of Virtuoso are eligible to book the Virtuoso Contracted Rate Plan at participating Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
The Canyon Suites will not be undergoing any renovations in 2017, The Phoenician hotel will be undergoing renovations from May 5 - August 31, 2017 for the main lobby, Il Terrazzo restaurant, and swimming pool complex. The Centre For Well Being Spa will undergo a complete renovation from May 5 - December 31, 2017. Alternate locations for all of the above services are available.
A valid IATA, ARC, CLIA, TRUE or TIDS number must be entered at time of reservation in the GDS, Dedicated Website: www.spg.com/virtuoso or when calling our Customer Contact Centers or hotel direct.
- The Virtuoso rate equals the best unrestricted retail rate of the day in the CRS and includes the contracted amenities.
- Rates can fluctuate between checking availability and time of reservation.
- Rates are not guaranteed until confirmation of reservation.
- Any modification to a reservation is subject to the hotel's availability and may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
- Restricted rates such as SPG discounts and rates with special deposit/cancellation conditions are not combinable with the Virtuoso rate plan.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- The Virtuoso rate plan must be booked to guarantee the delivery of contracted amenities.
- Amenities will not be extended on any other rate plan, prepaid rates and package rates unless otherwise stated.
- Amenities will not be extended to reservations made via wholesalers and tour operators unless otherwise stated.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer not applicable to groups consisting of more than 9 rooms or 14 persons and can not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
The Virtuoso rate plan is eligible to earn Starpoints® through SPG® Pro. Remember to always add your SPG Pro number at the time of booking. SPG Pro numbers cannot be added after a reservation has been confirmed.
- In the GDS, you should enter SPGTA followed immediately by your personal SPG member account number and a space. If your SPG member account number is 123456789, you would enter SPGTA123456789. The space will help us ensure that any additional comments are kept separate. Even if you don't have additional comments, you need to enter the space.
- In the website, enter your SPG Pro number in the appropriate field during reservation process.
- By phone, always quote your SPG Pro number when making a reservation with our Customer Contact Centers or hotel direct.
Not an SPG Pro? Join today at www.spg.com/probenefits
See www.spg.com/terms for eligible bookings, eligible channels, and full terms and conditions.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.