Each program at Awasi includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, appetizer and dinner (Lunch on the date of check-in is not included).
- Alcohol or non-alcohol drinks
- Private outings Two half day or one full day excursion per day is included. (On check-in and check-out day there is one half day outing included)
- In-out Transfers to Calama Airport (CJC)
- The rates are per person and per program and are expressed in USD dollars.
- Rates are tax exempt for guests who are foreigners, not residents of Chile and pay in dollars.
- In case of single occupancy, the rate on each program has a 30% increase.
- The cost per additional bed for under 10 year-old children is 10% of the regular rate.
- Additional beds for guests over 10 years old pay full rate.
- Additional beds can be placed only in Rectangular Suites.
- Additional nights available upon request.
Travel advisors may please inquire directly with the property.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.