Situated at Manhattan’s best address, The St. Regis New York is a Fifth Avenue landmark founded over a century ago by John Jacob Astor IV. At the forefront of design, the hotel features bespoke designer suites imagined in partnership with luxury brands: Dior, Tiffany, and Bentley. Guests of the iconic hotel are invited to enjoy in the epicurean delights of Astor Court and the famous King Cole Bar, where they are able to escape the hustle and bustle of New York City by indulging in the ritual of Afternoon Tea or sipping on a Red Snapper cocktail, the original Bloody Mary invented at the hotel in 1934. Truly a home away from home, The St. Regis New York prides itself on uncompromising service and sets the standard for innovation and experiential travel. Guests of the hotel benefit from exclusive access to its Bentley courtesy car, a collection of digital books featuring titles from the hotel’s Astor Library, and 24-hour hallmark St. Regis Butler Service, an uncompromising level of bespoke and anticipatory service.
Located at Fifth Avenue and 55th Street, near Central Park and cultural attractions including New York';s most renowned museums, galleries, performing arts centers, the city';s finest shops and corporate headquarters.
ROOMS & SUITES
The St. Regis has three different guestroom categories: Superior, Deluxe, and Grand Luxe. The St. Regis has ten different suite categories: Astor, Deluxe, Madison, St. Regis, Fifth Avenue, Grand, Designer, Imperial, Royal, and Presidential.
Guestrooms and suites in all categories offer the following luxury amenities:
• State-of-the-art Creston systems which allow for bedside operation of lights and climate control
• Multi-media center/armoire, including Samsung flat-screen televisions, Bose stereo CD players with iPod and MP3 docking stations, and complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
• Luxurious Italian marble bathrooms with signature bath amenities, separate shower and bath, Double Sinks, Make-up/Shaving Mirrors, and Televisions
Every guest of The St. Regis New York enjoys the following complimentary amenities:
• Signature St. Regis Butler Service, available 24 hours a day
• Pressing of up to two items of clothing per guest upon arrival
• Tea or coffee served by a St. Regis Butler in guestroom upon arrival & following daily wake-up call
• High-speed wireless internet access
• Fresh fruit amenity upon arrival
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Unlimited use of St. Regis Athletic Club
• Use of the Bentley Courtesy Car (subject to availability)
King Cole Bar
Maxfield Parrish';s beloved mural is the focal point of the King Cole Bar, where the Red Snapper cocktail (now the Bloody Mary) was perfected.
Astor Court's menu masterfully combines the freshest seasonal ingredients locally sourced from nearby farms. Traditional favorites have been updated and incorporate diverse spices and flavors that reflect the city's cultural mixture.