Gleneagles is an AA Five Red Star resort set in an 850 acre estate in Perthshire, adjacent to Gleneagles railway station and less than a one-hour drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow airports. Gleneagles is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World; one of the Great Golf Resorts of the World and a founder member of Connoisseurs Scotland, the world class grouping of properties which provide an authentic flavor of Scotland to discerning travelers. Established in 1924, the hotel was soon acclaimed 'the palace” in the glens and continues to attract those in search of rest, relaxation and exhilaration.
There are plenty of options for dining at Gleneagles including Restaurant Andrew Fairlie, French influenced cuisine with two Michelin Stars; The Strathearn Restaurant, offering fine dining and Scottish produce; Deseo Restaurant which offers a Mediterranean style menu and informal dining; The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grillfor traditional Golfers` Fare; and The Barfor lunch and traditional afternoon tea.24-hour room service is also available.
Gleneagles, is a world-class resort, offering guests an unrivaled choice of sports and leisure facilities including:
- Three 18 hole championship golf courses, The PGA Centenary Course, the King's and Queen's
- The PGA National Golf Academy
- The PGA Academy 9-hole course
- The Club with two indoor swimming pools and an outdoor hot pool, gymnasium and dance studio, which in 2013 benefitted from a £5 million refurbishment, creating a truly luxurious space
- The Spa at Gleneagles by ESPA with 20 treatment rooms and heat experiences
- The Equestrian School
- The Gleneagles Shooting and Fishing School
- The British School of Falconry and off-road driving
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Pitch and Putt
... the list is endless, to ensure that all of our guests enjoy the ultimate in sumptuous escapism while here at Gleneagles.
Families are well catered for at Gleneagles. Our facilities include a fully supervised and equipped Playroom for children and The Zone games room for teenagers. Baby sitting is available by arrangement. The Club pool is a favourite and there is a family pool. There are children's menus in The Deseo, The Strathearn, and Room Service. A firm favourite are the Shetland ponies for children's horse riding. We encourage children to take part in the activities that adults can with children over 5 being able to take part in a falconry lesson (may have to be supervised by parent).Children's golf lessons are available as well as Junior off-road driving to name a few.
- Free wi-fi
- Shopping arcade
- Cash dispensing machine
- Nail Bar
- Dry cleaning and valet service
- Baby sitting
- Chauffeur Drive
- Valet parking (there is no charge for parking)