Adventure, Ecotourism, Seclusion
Number of Rooms
Subject to availability, early arrivals / late departures may be possible. Alternatively, luggage may be stored for guests, who are free to avail themselves of the camp facilities and services.
Any enquiries for reservations shall be treated as provisional reservations from the time that MalaMala delivers correspondence to the Guest notifying the Guest that a provisional reservation has been made (“the Provisional Reservation”).
- The Provisional Reservation shall state, amongst other things, the dates of the reservation, the cost of the reservation and the time period within which the deposit and balance must be paid to MalaMala.
- The reservation shall not be secure until such time as the deposit is paid, and such payment has been brought to the attention of MalaMala, regardless of whether the time period for payment stipulated in the Provisional Reservation has lapsed or not.
- If the deposit is paid within the time period stated in the Provisional Reservation, then MalaMala shall send confirmation in writing to the Guest (“the Confirmed Reservation”).
No reservation is secure until the deposit detailed in the Provisional Reservation is paid and the Confirmed Reservation is delivered by MalaMala to the Guest.
- MalaMala is entitled to cancel a Confirmed Reservation in the event that the balance of the amount due in terms of the Provisional Reservation is not paid by the due date or dates for payment.
- Any cancellation fee shall be subject to the relevant provisions of the Consumer Protection Act such that if the Consumer Protection Act allows only a smaller cancellation fee, then such smaller fee shall apply.
Payment in foreign currency may be made by means of Master Card, Visa or American Express credit cards, and payment in ZAR may be made by Master Card, Visa credit cards.