Just beyond your private deck at this 5-star beachfront resort, the white Caribbean sands dissolve into a clear-water world of unspoiled coral reefs, playful dolphins and bright exotic fish. Hang a hammock from the shady coconut palms and watch colorful iguanas and the gentle tides unfold against the white sand beach. North of the Creole fishing village of Placencia, this marine retreat combines natural wonders with luxury amenities, two restaurants, attentive staff and fine dining. Welcome to your own Caribbean paradise.
- Charming beach front cabanas of bleached thatch and native wood mingle with the beach’s palm and sea grape. Under the thatched roofs, quiet ceiling fans invite sweet sea air and flora-scents to perfume the tropical interiors.
- Each Balinese-inspired cabana has artisan-crafted furnishings, a luxury private bath and a panoramic view of the sea
- The seafront units and Francis' pavilion Villa are only steps from the sea, while the seaview units are less than 200 feet from the sea
- 2 full restaurant offering daily specials made from their own fresh organic garden & a sunken sand-floor bar; a 3rd restaurant offers authentic Belizean food overlooking the Lagoon
- Open-air dining room or candlelit table on the ocean's edge
- Sea front pool, beach bicycles and sea kayaks
Tours & Activities:
Morning juice and cappuccino herald the call to adventure. Experience the world's best salt-water fly-fishing or go snorkeling in miles of untouched barrier reef. Visit the world’s only jaguar reserve, or cruise up the Monkey River and observe tropical birds, iguanas, manatees, crocodiles, and howler monkeys. From scenic strolls to scuba diving, the Turtle Inn staff will provide the region's most knowledgeable and trusted guides. Water exploration begins on the shores of Turtle Inn. Dive the turquoise waters of the largest coral reef in the Northern Hemisphere, kayak through the lagoons of Placencia, or swim along the beaches of the luxurious Turtle Inn Resort. From the reef to the rainforest, tours are ecologically and culturally diverse.
Restaurant & Bar:
Traditional family recipes are prepared in an Italian wood-burning oven. Select a table in the open-air dining room or something more romantic – a candlelit table on the ocean's edge. Francis Ford Coppola family recipes are made using fresh fruits and vegetables grown in the Blancaneaux Lodge's organic garden. Before sitting down, enjoy a cocktail or sample from exclusive Niebaum-Coppola wines in the sunken sand-floor bar.
Turtle Inn Dive Shop:
Belize is considered one of the top diving locations in the world. At Turtle Inn we specialize in attentive, professional dive services dedicated to safety and our guests' individual needs. We offer scuba diving, snorkeling and a wide range of PADI certification courses for both the beginner and the more experienced divers.