Find yourself on Amelia Island, Florida - where Southern charm meets the sea and live oaks meet white sandy beaches. Southern hospitality at its finest is on display here at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. One of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxurious barrier island hotel provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. Surrounded by 13 acres of island beachfront, Championship Golf and the Luxurious Ritz-Carlton Spa; The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers a sanctuary of warm Southern hospitality, coastal charm, and magnificent natural beauty.
Dining and Entertainment
Salt at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island is a five diamond restaurant which offers simple ingredients from the earth and sea, artfully prepared and properly seasoned.
Coast offers a fresh new taste on coastal cuisine with a seasonal menu that includes a local seafood, steaks, fresh pasta, salads and small plates created with great passion.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Lobby Bar is where you may enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean while sipping on your favorite craft cocktail and enjoying fresh hand rolled sushi in a newly renovated atmosphere.
The Ocean Bar & Grill, where you can peer at the pelicans and enjoy tropical drinks in a relaxing setting, steps from the pool and the ocean.
- 1.5 miles of dune-lined beachfront
- 18 holes of PGA championship golf
- Four restaurants (one outdoors and seasonal)
- Four cocktail lounges (one outdoors and seasonal)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Full-service beauty salon
- Fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpool
- Four tennis courts on property (1 lit court)
- More than 35,000 square feet of function space plus several ocean side outdoor venues, accommodating groups of 15 to 1,000 people
- Ritz Kids program, children's pool, playground
- Four Retail gift shops on property
- Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach(10 minutes away), a charming Victorian town with excellent boutiques, quaint antique stores and outstanding restaurants.
Five in-house retail stores:
- The Gourmet Shop, with fresh-baked breads and pastries.
- The Boutique for ladies'; fashions.
- The Men';s Shop, featuring clothing for the discerning gentleman.
- The Sundry Shop, for newspapers, magazines and gifts.
- The Salt Room, for cookbooks, salt accessories and for exclusive Salts infused on property and featured in Salt, The Grill.
- Fort Clinch State Park (10 minutes away) featuring swimming, fishing and boating as well as tours of an historic pre-Civil War fort.
- The Amelia Island Museum of History (10 minutes away) presenting the complete history of Amelia Island.
- St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, offering horse drawn carriage tours, quaint restaurants and charming boutiques (90 minutes away)
- Nearby kayaking, sailing, fishing
- Horseback riding on the beach