PLEASE CHECK WITH PROPERTY FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All terms and conditions, whether general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa. The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims which may arise between the Client and Camp Jabulani.
2. Payment to Camp Jabulani shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from time to time.
3. Credit arrangements are on application only. Where no credit facility exists, all reservations shall be settled on a pre-payment basis.
4. Camp Jabulani shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the Client or any of the guests, nor shall Camp Jabulani be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the Client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Camp Jabulani or its employees or otherwise. The Client hereby indemnifies Camp Jabulani and all its directors, servants and agents against any claim of whatsoever nature that may be made against Camp Jabulani by any of the guests or any of the directors, servants or agents of the Client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
5. No pets allowed.
1. No children under the age of twelve years are allowed at Camp Jabulani unless the entire camp is reserved exclusively.
2. Children under the age of 12 sharing with adults may be accommodated in Camp Jabulani's exclusive Zindoga Villa.
3. Participation in elephant-back safaris will be at the sole discretion of the Elephant Master after careful consideration.
4. All children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives, bush walks and elephant-back safaris.
1. Camp Jabulani reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following period:
25% if cancelled 31 – 60 days prior to date of arrival
50% if cancelled 15 – 30 days prior to date of arrival
100% if cancelled 1 – 14 days prior to date of arrival
2. Cancellation fees are calculated on the net rate per person. Please ensure that your clients are covered by a travel insurance policy to offset unforeseen cancellation. All reservation cancellations or amendments are valid only if advised in writing by facsimile, e-mail or letter.
3. Travel Insurance - We highly recommend that all visitors are covered by a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect them in the event of unforeseen cancellation. Such insurance should also cover emergency medical care requirements and evacuation.
1. Please note that Camp Jabulani is situated in a low-risk-malaria-area. We recommend that all our guests consult their medical practitioner regarding anti-malaria prophylactics.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.