The resort is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the Largest lagoons in the Maldives. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island', is surrounded by crystal blue waters and covered with lush tropical flora. The resort is just 8 kilometers from Malé International Airport, and 15 minutes by a private luxury speedboat, Available 24 hours.
- 64 villas Designed to offer the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
- Lagoon Villa- 71 sqm:
- Deluxe Lagoon Villa with Pool- 94 sqm:
- Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool- 200 sqm:
- Premium Beach Villa with Pool- 193 sqm:
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite with Pool- 195 sqm:
- One and Two Bedroom Beach Villa Suite with Pool- 270 sqm & 365 sqm:
- The Rehendi Suite– Two Bedroom Presidential Villa with Pool - 500 sqm:
- 24 Degrees: The all-day dining restaurant with a display kitchen, offers a variety of Pan-Asian and Continental fare, and a fine selection of wines. Guests can dine indoors or al fresco, at a time of their choosing.
- The Deep End: Our Mediterranean restaurant offers an extensive a la carte menu which includes a choice of meats, game and seafood with Mediterranean flavours -complemented by fine wines from our cellars.
- The Equator Bar: has the perfect balance of mood, music and vibrancy - and a variety of traditional vintages, new world wines, cocktails and cigars.
- 24 hour in villa dining: Your personal valet will take care of the arrangements.
- Private Island dining: Choose your spot on the island, and we'll make it an unforgettable experience.
Lifestyle boutique, laundry service, library lounge with internet connectivity, 24-hour luxury speedboat service, currency exchange and travel desk.
With tropical-inspired interiors and splendid ocean views, the Taj Spa, located at the far end of the resort, is the epitome of privacy and quiet. Fanned around a central courtyard garden and surrounded by the serene aqua lagoon are the over- water Spa Pavilions each with a private Sundeck and Relaxation space.
Setting a new precedent, the many blissful signature treatments such as unique spa ceremonies, body therapies and authentic in-depth Ayurveda programs can be enjoyed at the Signature Indian Royal Mud and Bathing Experience Pavilion; an Ayurveda Sanctuary Pavilion; Heat, Hydro and Relaxation experience Pavilion that has a Sauna for guests, with a large relaxation deck and single and double water beds.
Fresh water Infinity pool, PADI recognized Dolphin Base Dive and Water Sports Centre, football, beach volleyball, library, billiards and a selection of indoor games.
Sunset cruises, fishing, snorkelling, island exploration, and historical trip to Malé, seaplane photo flight, Maldivian fishing village experience, big game fishing and casting.