Seasonal Closure Dates: Late August to mid October (Please check with hotel for exact dates)
Our Rates Include
• V.I.P airport transfers in a spacious air conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
• A personal and very warm welcome followed by a look around the Eden Rock property arriving at your own house, suite, room or cabin
• A really splendid breakfast buffet served daily in the Sand Bar Restaurant where tables overlook the blue Caribbean sea just paces away
• Soft white coral sandy beaches of St Jean where serviced sun-loungers and shady umbrellas are watched over by our amiable ER Beach Team
• Kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling equipment for diving on the coral reef nearby
• Access to a well equipped gym
• Use of office facilities in the Guest Business Desk where computers, stationery, printers and scanning facilities are provided
• Wi Fi throughout the property
A minimum stay of 3 nights is requested.
From November 23rd to December 1 a minimum of 5 nights is required.
Shorter stays are on request.
A deposit to the value of 3 nights will be charged for stays up to 6 nights.
For a stay of 7 nights and more, 50% of the total stay amount is requested.
The remaining balance of the stay will be automatically charged within 15 days prior to arrival – non refundable.
A charge of 135€ daily will be applied to persons over the age of 6, sharing the room.
Special conditions apply to group reservations consisting of more than 5 rooms and information is available on request.
A local government tax (taxe de sejour) of 5% of the room rate is payable by guests of St Barths hotels and rental villas.
Reservation Terms for Villa Nina and Rockstar available on request.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.