Enjoy this special offer designed for professional nomads and their families who see travel as a lifestyle
Monthly rates available in all categories! Rooms from €8,900 per month / Suites from €9,900 per month / Villas from €24,900 per month
Features of the offer include the following day-to-day benefits:
- Full services are guaranteed while open
- Flexible payment and cancellation policies
- Complimentary Covid-19 travel assistance insurance
- Monthly vouchers available for existing hotel services, including spa services and Kids Club passes
- Complimentary access to daily group Wellness activities for all family members
- Small pets accepted (maximum weight and daily fee applies)
- Flexible and readapted Room Service menu, inclusive of all dishes from all operating outlets
- Villa host service available at the villas
- 10% discount on hotel's services
- Upgraded high speed internet connectivity (300 MB)
- Minimum stay of 30 nights required
With the current climate creating an increasingly flexible approach to working, schooling, and how many of us choose to holiday as we enter our ‘new normal’, iconic beachfront resort Marbella Club will launch a tempting ‘At Home in Andalusia’ programme, for those in search of an extended escape.
Combining a modern-bohemian charm, a lively spirit and breath-taking beachfront location, the Marbella Club is the ideal background for an extended escape for both work and play, with a team of attentive staff on hand to give guests a seamless transition into their new home-away-from-home.
Work-life balance: sorted
In response to the rise in global flexible working conditions (and the resultant rise in ‘workations’), the Marbella Club will have a number of remote offices available. Guests residing in one of the hotel’s spacious suites can book office space on an hourly or daily rate, whilst villa guests will receive 20 complimentary hours of office use. Individual work-pods will be set up with a desk, comfy chair, lashings of natural light and plenty of space. The Marbella
Club’s considerate wellness team will be on hand to ensure an ergonomic working set-up, adjusting screen and chair heights to the optimal position, while a special brainfood menu designed by the Marbella Club’s wellness chef, Andrés Ruiz, includes desk-side smoothies, snacks and lunches, starring concentration-boosting ingredients. Guaranteeing a fuss-free tech transition, the hotel’s resident IT expert will swiftly coordinate WiFi, phone and printer connections.
The At Home in Andalusia programme at the Marbella Club starts from €8,900 per month for two people, including a fixed monthly room rate, daily bike hire, daily group wellness activities, access to the hotel’s resident medical services, 10% off all hotel services. Villa rates include 20 hours of complimentary office access.