SEASONAL CLOSURE: mid to late August until late October annually. Check with hotel for exact dates.
Maximum 3 adults per room (adults 13 years and older). Children from two years old to five years of age can stay in parents room at a nightly rate of $100.00. From six years to twelve years old, the extra child rate varies.
At Holiday times and during Spring Break when many young children are visiting, they can have an early dinner. Babysitting can be arranged if a nanny is not accompanying.
Attire: Very casual during the day, and elegantly formal at night. We ask that in the evenings, gentlemen wear long pants (no jeans please), a collared shirt and dress shoes; jacket is optional.
Included in Rates: The rates are quoted in US currency, and include lodging, three meals daily, bar drinks, afternoon tea, hors d’oeuvres at cocktail time every evening, a weekly beach party luncheon, and nightly entertainment.
For use at no extra charge:
- Swimming pool free-form with two 75ft lap lanes
- Waterskiing, speedboat, ski equipment, and instruction
- Sailing, windsurfers, Hobi-cats. Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling, masks, snorkels, fins
- Scuba diving (for Certified Divers only)
- Complete equipment, compressor service and guide
- Sea kayaks - single and double
- Dive boat for scuba and snorkel trips to Cades Reef
- Beach lounges, sun chaises, hammocks and sun floats
- Exercise facilities, fully equipped exercise room
- Aerobics classes, Yoga and Pilates
- Tennis: four lighted championship courts, pro shop and three full-time professionals (charges for instruction)
- Squash: one international court
- Golf Putting Green and equipment
- Bocci courts, Shuffle board, Half basketball court
- Concierge service
- Changing room for early arrivals, and late departures may be provided based on availability
- Room service at no extra charge, for three meals during dining room meal hours.
- Bar service from 10am to 10:30pm
Not Included in the Rates:
- 5,000 sq.ft. Spa including Beauty Salon
- Tennis and squash lessons
- Gift Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, and Spa Shop
- Golf at Jolly Harbour (12 min. drive) or at Cedar Valley (45 min. drive) both 18-hole golf courses
- Wine from the cellar is available at prices listed
- 12.5% government tax
- 10% gratuities
- Transfer - Curtain Bluff has made special arrangements with the airport taxi association that our guests have VIP preferred and priority service for taxi transfers from VC Bird Airport to Curtain Bluff. You will be met in the arrivals lounge by one of our meet and greet team who will help get you through the airport and out into an awaiting priority air conditioned taxi. This avoids long lines at the taxi stands and makes for an easier and faster transfer to Curtain Bluff. The one way cost is $60US for one to four persons in a taxi.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.