Beach, Seclusion, Wellness
Number of Rooms
Early Arrivals and Late Departures are available upon request and upon availability.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY ROOM RATES
Winter Season: 6 Jan-6 Apr 2015
& Spring /Fall seasons: 7 Apr-30 Apr 2015 & 30 Oct-19 Dec 2015
& Summer season: 1 May-30 Aug 2015
• 3-night deposit per room due at time of booking; balance due at check-out
• Cancellation within the 30-day penalty period will result in a cancellation charge equal to 3 nights per room; cancellation before the 30-day penalty period will result in a cancellation charge equal to 3% of the deposit taken
• Full prepayment at time of booking: Cancellation within the 30-day penalty period will result in a full forfeiture of the prepayment; cancellation before the 30-day penalty period will result in a cancellation charge equal to 3% of the prepayment taken.
Peak Season: 20 Dec 2015-5 Jan 2016
• 7-night minimum stay required over Christmas 24 December
• 10-night minimum stay required over New Year 31 December
• 5-night deposit per room due at time of booking
• Non-refundable balance due by 1 Sept
• If booking is cancelled before 1 Sept 2015, a 10% cancellation fee of the deposit taken will be forfeited
• If booking is cancelled after 1 Sept 2015, the full stay per room will be forfeited
Please Note: Any no-show, cancellation or revision of the reservation dates within the cancellation period or during the stay will result in charges in full. We highly recommend that all of our clients take out a travel insurance policy.
We require reservation cancellation notification be supplied in writing by fax or e-mail. In return, a written cancellation confirmation from Hotel Guanahani & Spa will be issued to you. If you are unable to provide proof of the above required documents, our cancellation policy will be applied without exception. Cancellation notification by phone is not valid. Please kindly note that Hotel Guanahani & Spa is not responsible for visa issues, airline schedule changes or any airline related delays.
Payments by Visa, Diner's Club, American Express, or Mastercard credit card are accepted. (A valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation including the expiration date and the CID/CCV code.)
Wire money transfers can be accepted upon request at the Reservation Department.
Payment by Check is not accepted.