Set atop a rugged bluff overlooking 50 miles of pristine California coastline and a short 23 miles southwest of the San Francisco International Airport, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay provides a magnificent backdrop to the perfect Northern California coastal vacation. Whether you are roasting marshmallows and making s’mores on your own terrace fire pit or listening to the tranquil sound of crashing waves after a rejuvenating spa treatment, our resort offers a stunning destination for your next getaway. Enjoy innovative cuisine in our ocean-view restaurants, two championship golf courses and miles of walking trails at the most romantic setting in Northern California.
What makes us unique
- Experience our theme of Embracing the Elements of the Coast...you will feel like you are in Scotland
- Take time to relax or fill your day with coastal activities while only 45 minutes from San Francisco
- Experience our Weekend Sunset Rituals which include our outdoor Fire Pits, Bagpiper & Hot Chocolate Bar
What to recommend
- Book a Terrace Fire Pit guestroom - a favorite with our guests because of the ocean views and private outdoor fire pits
- Experience the Signature Drive to explore the 5 regions of Half Moon Bay
- At the spa, indulge in our Redwood Forest Ritual treatment or the Signature Pumpkin Facial - our most popular
- Coastal bike ride overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Golfing at both of our championship oceanfront courses
- Horseback Riding on the Beach - a five minute drive from Rrsort
- Spa...need we say more!