Important: If airport pick-up has been confirmed to you; please look for the Taj Hotels paging board on your arrival at the airport
• In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card
• Our standard check-in time is 1400 hrs and checkout time is 12 noon local time
• If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know 48 hours prior to your arrival date, to avoid cancellation or no-show charges, which could include the room rate and applicable tax, for the entire stay
• The hotel may choose to release non-guaranteed reservations prior to the date of arrival
• Please be advised that the Early Bird, Extended Stay and Last Minute rates require a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Any cancellations on these rates or rates requiring such pre-payment guarantee will attract a full-stay cancellation charge
• Rates are subject to change in case of change in validity periods, rate seasons, contracted periods, applicable laws or government policies • For all travel agent/tour operator bookings, terms and conditions as per the contract will apply.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.