Resort Service Charge: In addition to guestroom rates and taxes, there is a daily resort service charge of $40.00 + 9.8% tax per night, per guest room (April 11, 2021-Nov. 18, 2021) Daily resort charge changes to $50.00 + 9.8% tax per night, per guest room (Nov. 19-April 10, 2022). The resort charge includes:
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- On-site ski valet and storage next to Chairlift 20
- Two complimentary bottles of water nightly
- In-room coffee service
- Local telephone access, credit card and 800 access calls made from the guestroom
- Incoming faxes
- In-room high speed internet access
- New fitness center within the hotel
Parking: Valet parking is available at a nightly rate of $45 per vehicle.
Resort service charge and parking charge may be subject to change.
Additional Resort Experiences:
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Outdoor hot tubs
- The Spa at Grand Hyatt Vail, follows in the footsteps of traditional alpine spas, achieving balance by embracing both the natural splendor and healing powers of our surrounding environment. Our spa therapists are artisans of rejuvenation, allowing you to fully unwind. This Vail spa in Colorado fully invites guests to relax and unwind after a day of mountain adventures.
- Alpine Divine Programming and special Grand Tidings Activities during the Festive Holiday
- Après Everyday - More than just the typical social hour, Grand Hyatt is making the best of après a way of life. The resort will feature inventive avant and après-adventure libations, bites and music year-round. Try your hand at axe throwing with Wood and Steel Axe Company.
- Gessner- our 3-meal restaurant is open breakfast through dinner, showcasing authentic flavors from the Colorado Rockies and the European Alps.
- Market Café
- The Gore Creek Kitchen at Chair 20-The fast casual food trailer serves a selection of light bites and heartier fare to prepare or recovery from a day in the Rockies. Located in the main hotel courtyard, this dining option features a variety of Colorado inspired menu items served in a timely grab and go option or at one of our outdoor tables amongst mountain views.
- Venture Sports:
- Summer: Bike Rental Shop
- Winter: Ski Valet and rental shop aside Chair lift 20 including overnight ski storage
- Additional Winter Resort Experiences:
- Ski-in/ski-out access via on-site ski lift Chair 20
- Conveniently located lift ticket office
- Grand Hyatt Ice Rink & Complementary Skates: Available December-
March, subject to weather.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.