Building on its 90 years as a global beacon of hospitality, the legendary “Grande Dame of the Far East” continues to set hotel standards worldwide, offering a blend of the best Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of unmatched classical grandeur and timeless elegance. The Peninsula was the first luxury hotel in Hong Kong to offer deluxe transportation options, such as the fleet of Rolls-Royce Phantoms and a customised helicopter. And earlier this year, the Grande Dame and the rest of the properties under The Peninsula Hotels portfolio has become the first and the only luxury hotel brand in the world to achieve a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating for every hotel.
- Gaddi’s – Renowned as the finest gourmet French restaurant in the East, with live music and dancing in the evenings.
- The Verandah – Bringing colonial glamour back to the buffet experience.
- Chesa – Authentic Swiss food in a cosy chalet setting.
- The Lobby – All-day dining in a Hong Kong heritage setting.
- Spring Moon – The Peninsula's Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant presents fine Chinese cuisine in its purest form
- The Bar – Finely-crafted classic cocktails served in a discreet, intimate setting define the drinking experience.
- The Pool Terrace – (for in-house guests only). Dining by the pool, with health-conscious dishes and drinks.
- Imasa – A Japanese culinary adventure for sushi and sashimi lovers and a welcome dining experience for Japanese food aficionados.
- Felix – Designed by avant garde French designer Philippe Starck, Felix offers a spacious rooftop restaurant and bar, with modern European cuisine and stunning views over Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon peninsula.
The Peninsula Spa - This exceptional, state-of-the-art, urban hideaway is complemented by legendary Peninsula style and service, delivering a collect of well-being and bespoke treatments that are exclusive to The Peninsula Spa
The Salon – A range of hairdressing and nail services.
The Peninsula Fitness Centre - Fitness facilities with swimming pool and landscaped sun terrace.