Together, we are coping with a global health crisis unlike anything we have experienced before. As you know, COVID-19 has impacted the travel and hospitality industry particularly hard. Like you, our teams have been working tirelessly to manage the increasingly material impacts to our business and our people. As travel begins to pick up again, we recognize that the expectations and needs of the hotel experience will have changed. Our goal is to instill the same level of trust and confidence in Four Seasons Resorts Bali as ever before. To that end, Four Seasons is proud to introduce Lead With Care, our enhanced global health and safety program which is being implemented at Four Seasons properties worldwide. Grounded in the principles of care, trust and service, the Lead With Care program will be reviewed and validated by leading experts and implemented by our existing property teams. Combining public health expertise with access to leading technologies and tools, Lead With Care establishes clear procedures that educate and empower employees to take care of guests and each other. The program will focus on enhancing cleanliness, guest comfort and safety and employee training. For detailed information about Lead With Care,
How will Lead With Care change guests’ stay?
While guests will see many of the enhanced Lead With Care procedures, behind-the-scenes measures will also take place through employee training, additional food handling protocols, and enhancements to ventilation systems and other back-of-the-house operations. Additional details about the Lead With Care enhanced global health and safety program can be found below:
- Each Four Seasons property is appointing a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
- Rooms are being disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants;
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio;
- Public areas are being cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms;
- Four Seasons has established a global COVID-19 Advisory Board tasked with exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
- Upon arrival at the resort and daily thereafter, guests will be asked to undergo a temperature check as part of our screening procedures. Our employees are also undergoing temperature checks before each shift;
- Based on recent guidelines from the CDC, employees will be wearing masks and we encourage guests to do so as well;
- Lead With Care kits are being placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
- Physical distancing measures will be embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced yoga and meditation classes, pool area and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants have reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and physically distant set-up;
- In Room Dining is offering the option of contactless delivery with physical distancing;
- Four Seasons App and Chat provides guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device, including restaurant and spa reservations, and In-Villa Dining orders.
Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort:
- Lead With Care training will also build from Four Seasons legendary service model and diligent attention to detail, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort;
- Training will focus on educating and empowering employees to deliver the enhanced health and safety program with confidence, passing on this care to each and every guest;
- Our global COVID-19 Advisory Board will also advise on the global training program for all employees including: ensuring employees have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support;
- Grounded in emotional intelligence, employees will also undergo behavioural training, ensuring empathetic, personalized care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face-to-face interaction.
Adjusted Services at Restaurants, Spas and Other Facilities.
To comply with Lead With Care guidelines at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, we have closed the Taman Wantilan buffet-style restaurant until further notice, as well as Jimba Kids Club and workshops with visiting artists. All other facilities will be open as follows:
- Sundara Beach Club – Open daily for lunch and dinner
- Jala – Open daily for private cooking classes and a la carte Balinese dinner
- Alu – Open daily for lunch (serving In-Villa Dining menu)
- In-Villa Dining – Open 24 hours as usual
- Coconut Grove Beach Retreat, and Main Pool (Upper & Lower) – Open daily
- The Healing Village Spa & Fitness Centre – Open daily
- Yoga & Meditation sessions – Daily for group and private classes at Nirvana Shanti Bale
- On-site tours including Temple Experience with Resort Priest, Garden Tour, Art & Culture Tour
While the Four Seasons experience may look different in this new COVID-19 environment, it will feel the same; ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service and personalized care for which the brand is known and trusted for the world over.