Sharing true moments is in our nature.
A timeless yet resolutely modern lifestyle.
The Monte-Carlo Beach, a chic and timeless hotel built in the 1930s, has always been the epitome of glamour and "dolce vita". This boutique hotel, which has received celebrities from far and wide, has been renovated by architect designer India Mahavi, and restored to all its former glory. Sea all around, and with an original terracotta façace and frescoes inspired by Matisse and Cocteau make it the perfect setting for an exquisite break. Located in a site of outstanding natural beauty, in the shelter of a pine forest, the Monte-Carlo Beach offers a "Cavanas" Service, an Olympic pool, a SPA Le Tigre Monte-Carlo and its Michelin-starred restaurant Elsa, certifies as 100% by Ecocert.
All of Monaco in your hands.
The "Monte-Carlo Pass" card, reserved to Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer guests, is a passport to all the establishments in the Resort. Benefits :
- Free admission to Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Free individual transportation in shuttle within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort (shuttle service every 20 minutes daytime)
- Preferential rates at Monte-Carlo Golf Club (18-hole golf course) and Monte-Carlo Country Club (23 tennis courts)
- The possibility of having all expenditure within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort charged to hotel bill
- Free *My Monte-Carlo WIFI, 3Mb/s, 2 simultaneous devices
- Free admission to Monte-Carlo Beach Club : olympic-sized sea-water pool and private beach, sunlounger and towel included (open from mid-April to mid-October)
- Free admission to the wellbeing center Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo with its heated sea-wated pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with jacuzzi and cardi-training center with panoramic sea view