Our promise to ensure the health and safety of our guests begins from the moment they arrive to the Maldives. Team Members at the airport and the lounge all work towards creating a safe journey to the resort and until they depart.
• It is mandatory for all the Team Members of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including
gloves and face masks when they are on duty.
• Guests will be greeted in front of the arrival gate by a Team Member holding the resort signage. As they wait, they will maintain an
appropriate distance from representatives of other resorts.
• Physical contact, such as shaking of hands with guests, is strictly prohibited.
• For handling luggage, the representative will wipe the trolley and luggage handle with sanitizing wipes before escorting guests to the seaplane check-in area.
• The Airport Manager will maintain a log of daily temperature and daily symptom checks of every Team Member on duty.
• Velana International Airport is equipped and prepared to welcome travelers, with specific measures in place such as social distancing marks and thermal cameras.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
• Guests will be requested to provide the resort with a scanned copy of their passports prior to arrival to minimize contact on-site at check-in.
• Guest will be provided with a QR code to access the resort map and information digitally.
• Sensor automated sanitizer dispensers are accessible at the welcome pavilion and throughout the resort for ease.
• Upon arrival, temperature checks will be performed at the welcome pavilion. Records of these checks will be maintained for reference.
• The resort offers a clinic with an in-house Doctor available to assist guests throughout their stay.
• During departure, the resort will display the final bill on the in-villa television and have a copy ready for guests’ sign-off.
GUEST VILLAS & PUBLIC AREAS
• All Team Members will use gloves and masks at all times along with appropriate PPE where necessary.
• Appropriate disinfectant will be used to clean all surfaces. Sprays will be used on all surfaces and other inaccessible areas of all
• The resort has added an extra measure of assurance by placing a Hilton CleanStay room seal on villa doors. This indicates to guests that their villa has not been accessed after being thoroughly cleaned.
• High touch areas like lights, lamps, switches, electronic controls, handles, knobs, major bathroom surfaces, climate control panels,
remote controls, telephones, clocks, bath amenities, tables, desks, nightstands, irons, safes, and, food and beverage amenities will
all have extra disinfection measure in place.
• Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas.
• An appropriate disinfectant will be used on buggies after every use.
• Buggy drivers will wear protective gloves and masks while driving.
• Sanitizing wipes will be available in the buggy for guest-use.
• Only guests from one villa are allowed on the buggy at one time.
• Please do not sit on the seat next to the driver to ensure social distancing.
AT THE RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Information about our enhanced safety and hygiene practices will be displayed at all restaurants and bars.
• Hand sanitizers will be available for guest use.
• Team members will wear appropriate protective gear, including gloves, masks, and face-shields, at all times.
• All dishes and beverages will be covered and removed once served to the guest.
• We will offer a-la-carte dining and bar experiences throughout the resort, as well as contactless in-villa dining service.
• Seating capacity will be reduced to allow tables to be spaced at least three-feet apart.
• Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
WATER SPORTS AND EXCURSIONS
• Equipment will be cleaned daily using an appropriate disinfectant.
• Hand sanitizers will be available in the boat for guests’ use.
• All dishes and beverages served during excursions will be covered and opened only after being served to the guest.
• Used linens and towels will be replaced after each trip.
• Excursion boats will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after every trip.
• Temperature screening will be performed upon registration.
• The Majaa Explorers Hub team will all wear gloves and masks at all times.
• Hand washing procedures will be followed before and after every activity for kids and Team Members.
• Consuming food at the Majaa Explorer’s Hub will not be allowed.
• Sanitizing sprays will be used on all surfaces and objects regularly.
• Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
GUEST ARRIVAL AT THE SPA
• Temperature screening will be performed on all guests.
• Touchpoint areas will be regularly disinfected and hand sanitizer will be available at the reception.
• Team members will wear gloves and masks at all times.
TREATMENT ROOMS & GUEST JOURNEY
• Guests will be advised to take a shower before the treatment.
• Guests will be offered a face mask before the treatment.
• Spa therapists will use a face mask throughout the treatment. They will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each treatment.
• Spa equipment used will be sanitized with disinfectant and a UV sterilizing machines.
• Rooms will be given extra clean up time between treatments.
• Used linen will be removed immediately after each treatment.
• Treatment rooms will be aired out regularly for enhanced air circulation.
• Temperature checks will be performed on Spa team members before duty.