The safety and well-being of our guests and associates is always a priority.
We remain committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in order to make our guests feel welcomed again in comfortable, safe environments, making sure that they receive the quality you expect from Casas Brancas.
We want to share with you our commitment in care and cleanliness, focused on the safety and well-being of employees and guests during and after the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Express check-in before arrival.
- Breakfast without self-service buffets, where it is an employee who serves the food, not the guest. Option of breakfast served in the room.
- The restaurant and bar menus will be digital.
- Maids with masks and special uniform. And the cleaning staff will not enter the rooms while guests are present.
- We use the Rainbow vacuum cleaner to clean and sanitize the accommodations. Rainbow is known for its water-based filtration system and is used in more than 70 countries, being certified as "asthma & allergy friendly ™" by AAFA (Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America).
- Special hygiene procedures, with a focus on cleaning common areas, such as gyms, and in points of the rooms considered to be most in contact, as well as door handles, remote controls and switches. Reinforcement in the general cleaning of air conditioning filters.
- The loungers will be spaced in order to preserve the guidelines for social distance.
- The Spa may remain closed and will only be opened if measures of social distance and hygiene can be introduced.
- In addition to training all associates according to their functional area, Casas Brancas will ensure that personal contact is reduced when appropriate. These protocols and procedures will be subject to updates in accordance with the latest guidelines from the relevant health and industry authorities.
These measures are in addition to the methods of preventing the transmission of the virus (including the installation of alcohol gel dispensers and frequent cleaning of heavily touched surfaces) and the procedures in case of suspicion or confirmation of infection by one of our guests or members of our staff.