All rates in EUROS confirmed at time of booking including 6% Tax.
Published rates are room only. Virtuoso rates incl. breakfast.
- Cancellation penalties apply and vary by stay periods.
- Hight and Peak Season (02 Apr-31 Oct) - A deposit of 100% of total stay, non refundable. Full payment required 21 days prior to arrival.
- Min. stay of 3 nights required for the booking stay over Festive Season (30 Dec-01 Jan).
Child Policy: children 0-5 years old stay at eat for free from child menu.
Children 6-11 years old stay for free in parents room (subject to room availability) breakfast charge at 50% off adult price.
Children 12+ adult charges apply.
- New Year's Eve – December 31, Mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner:
- EUR 300 per adult, 12 years and above
- Complimentary below 5 years old.
If guests confirm their bookings with a meal plan supplement (Half Board or Full Board), they will be able to use their credit of US$100 (equivalent in Euros) Net towards the above festive dinner. Should they exceed their meal plan credit, the balance will be charge accordingly to their personal account and must be settled upon their check out.
Prices subject to change.
Pets allowed under 7Kg (15.4 lbs)
- BAR rates & virtuoso amenities are not applicable for groups, meetings, incentives which are defined at 10 rooms or more
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.