Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home at this distinctive Kennebunkport hotel resort. Relax, rejuvenate, restore. You’re in Maine, the way life should be. Let the fine sunlight of the Southern Coast of Maine beckon you as you nestle into your own cottage, surrounded by sixty acres of birch groves and balsam fir.
Central to life at our Kennebunkport resort is the Lodge, an Arts and Crafts-inspired Maine getaway lodge and gathering place set amidst the natural landscape. Simple in its elegance, the Lodge features a charming mezzanine, large stone fireplace, soaring ceiling and French doors overlooking our swimming pool. Don’t miss the Back Porch Bar for the perfect libation poolside. You’ll find plenty of comfortable places here to lounge and gather with family and friends.
Stay Enhancements and Guest Activities
Our Stay Enhancements will make your stay that much more pleasurable. Choose from a long list of delicious edibles and more.
While we highly encourage relaxation during your visit, we also have a limitless list of activities available should you tire of lounging around. Here is a snapshot:
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) rentals at Goose Rocks Beach
- Mixology Classes - learn how to make some of Earth's fantastic signature cocktails
- Kids' Activities will delight them and give you a break...
- Meet the Gardener - learn more about what we grow onsite, nibble fresh veggies and fruits and pick a colorful bouquet for your cottage...
- Beach Shuttle - Runs daily between Hidden Pond and The Tides Beach Club.
- Dinner Trolley - Runs between Hidden Pond, The Tides Beach Club and in-town Kennebunkport enabling one to experience Kennebunkport's vibrant dining scene without the hassles of parking, traffic or driving after a cocktail or two...
In collaboration with James Beard Award winning chef and Boston restaurateur, Ken Oringer, Earth is a dining experience unlike any other. Our dining room, inspired by nature and built with the wood harvested from Hidden Pond, features a floor to ceiling fireplace, open kitchen and menu offering fresh ingredients from two onsite organic gardens, as well local cheeses, seafood and meats.
The Tree Spa
Our treatment rooms are built into the canopy of the forest. You’ll be immersed in the healing and restorative fresh air of the pristine forest. Our exclusive use of Farmaesthetics face and body potions promises a treatment to remember.
Take a stroll down the lane from your cottage or stop on the way home from the beach and you’ll find our organic Farm waiting to be explored. Whether you'd like to gather just ripened tomatoes and basil for a light salad or berries for a summer time dessert, the harvest of the farm is for you! And don’t forget to borrow a vase for flowers from our expansive selection of annuals and perennials. The potting shed has an assortment of vases and plenty of snipping shears to get you started.