Nightly Rates are:
- Per Room per Night subject to Daily Resort Fee and applicable tax (see below)
- Based upon single/double occupancy
- Specific to arrival and departure dates; any change in arrival and departure dates may result in a change in availability and/or Nightly Rates
- Rates and availability subject to change prior to confirmation, rooms are NOT held at time of inquiry unless advised otherwise
DAILY RESORT FEE:
A daily resort fee of $37 plus applicable tax will be applied to all reservations. The resort fee includes: Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing, notary service, daily digital newspaper access and fitness center access for guests 18+.
Applicable tax rate will vary based on stay dates as set forth in the Terms and Conditions below . Additional taxes, if any, will be due upon check-in.
- Effective January 15, 2017, the tax will increase from 12% to 12.5%: For reservations arriving or in-house on January 15, 2017 thru February 28, 2017, the 12.5% room tax will be charged for all reservations, even those booked prior to January 15, 2017.
- Effective March 1, 2017, the tax will increase again from 12.5% to 13.38%: For reservations arriving or in-house on March 1, 2017 or thereafter, the 13.38 % room tax will be charged for all reservations, even those booked prior to March 1, 2017.
This tax increase applies for all Nevada Hotels including our MGM Resorts visit www.mgmresorts.com GDS chain code MV.
DEPOSIT: First night’s room and applicable tax required at time of booking
CANCELLATION: 72-hours prior to arrival or DEPOSIT is non refundable
PAYMENT: Valid major credit card only
REGISTRATION: Guests registering must be at least 21 years of age at check-in and present valid government issued photo identification
NON SMOKING RESORT: Delano Las Vegas is a non-smoking resort. Smoking optional floors must be requested and are subject to availability. If there is evidence of smoke, a min $500 deep cleaning fee is charged to folio
3RD PARTY BILLING: PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) permits 3rd party credit cards to be charged for Room and Tax only; incidentals can only be charged to a credit card that is physically presented at check-in.
EARLY DEPARTURE FEE: You have the option to change your check out date at any time prior to check-in or at check-in without being charged an early departure assessment. However, in the event you decide to check out prior to your confirmed departure date, you will be charged an early departure assessment in the amount equal to the applicable rate and taxes you were quoted for the night you are departing.
EXTRA PAX FEE: Nightly Rates are based upon single/double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $40 per occupant, per night, above 2 occupants per room.
ROLLAWAY FEE: Rollaway Fee of $40 subject to applicable tax. Rollaways are only permitted when (1) King bed is present due Fire Life safety considerations and only (1) Rollaway is permitted per room. Rollaways are NOT permitted when (2) Queen beds are present. Rollaway Fee is subject to applicable tax.
PARKING NOTICE: For full details please visit www.mgmresorts.com/parking.
Applicable tax and applicable fees are subject to change without notice. Please also refer to Hotel's HOD in GDS.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.