Set in exclusive Palm Beach, this Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond resort sits on its own stretch of private beach featuring water sports and acres of sandy beach to lounge and enjoy. From the moment you arrive, greeted with a glass of champagne and an aromatherapy towel to wash away your travels, to then being transported to our Jonathan Adler designed guest rooms, with pops of yellow for the sunshine, crisp clean white accents and bright oceanic blues - reminiscent of Santorini meets Capri, meets Palm Beach. Each one of the four restaurants have their own feel - Angle, for a farm to table fine dining contemporary vibe - Temple Orange, for a Mediterranean bistro atmosphere - Stir Bar & Terrace, ideal for mixology cocktails and tapas - and Breeze Ocean Kitchen, casual oceanfront dining with a Floridian and Caribbean-inspired cuisine. For the younger guests, AquaNuts and Coast offer tots and teens their own escape; and for the adults, Eau Spa is a 42,000 square foot wonderland. The Forbes Five-Star Spa is all part of a Pause.Play.Perfect mantra in this totally self-indulgent oasis, where you can lounge in the self-centered garden or enjoy a treatment in one of 19 treatment rooms.
EAU ROOMS & SUITES
Spacious guest rooms offer private balconies with ocean, pool and gardens views. Suites have separate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms.
EAU CLUB LEVEL
Club level rooms include your own personal concierge, four indulgent meal periods in our Eric Villency-designed Club Lounge, unlimited featured beer and wine selections, and daily pressing service. The Club Lounge is a social hub where you'll meet like-minded people and where new friendships are developed.
EAU LANAI TERRACE SUITES
Eau Lanai Terrace Suites are ground level rooms overlooking the ocean with easy access to both pools. Lanai Terrace suites have separate bedroom and living room and two bathrooms and feature your own private patio, perfect for enjoying a sunrise breakfast.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Eau Spa with luxurious spa cabanas, bathing rituals and exotic pampering treatments
- Active Resort Pool and Tranquil Adult Pool
- Restaurants include Angle, Temple Orange, Breeze, Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- 3,000 square-foot oceanfront terrace with fire pit
- State of the art fitness center including spinning, yoga, pilates classes and personal trainers
- 24-hour access Business Lounge
- Oceanfront cabanas
- Three Har-tru clay tennis courts with on-site pro
- Aquatic sports, boating and fishing
- Aquanuts program for children ages 5-12
- COAST Teens Program for ages 13-17
- Valet parking – $35 USD per night; day parking $20
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is located 8 miles, 15 min. from the resort; Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) is 40 miles, 40 minutes and Miami International Airport (MIA) is 65 miles; 1 hour and 15 minutes.