- Daily Fee may apply. Please inquire directly with the property for details.
Ventana Big Sur will roll out an a brand new all inclusive experience:
In an effort to make each Ventana visit as carefree as possible, we have introduced an inclusive experience—an all encompassing, highly customized approach that includes meals, signature activities, and more. A Leisure Concierge will help plan every aspect of your stay, which features the following inclusive offerings:
- Dining in-room (all meals), poolside on your dedicated chaise lounge (lunch), or at The Sur House—which has an all-new, spacious seating plan and is reserved exclusively for resort guests during breakfast and dinner.
- Convenient, healthy, and inspiring snacks to take on your day’s adventures, along with complimentary keepsake reusable water bottles.
- Access to the resort’s Signature Experiences such as yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, and daily hikes. Please visit our Signature Experiences page for a full list https://www.ventanabigsur.com/activities/signature-experiences
- The Ventana Big Sur picnic program.
- Access to indoor and outdoor fitness studios.
- Volvo house cars for use within a three-mile radius.
- Access to private, reservation-only indoor and outdoor wellness studios.
- The Excursion Outpost, the resort’s new equipment library, featuring complimentary items for your use on picnics, hikes, adventures, and more. Please visit our Services & Amenities page for a full list https://www.ventanabigsur.com/resort/services-and-amenities
- New outdoor lounging nooks across the grounds, perfect for couples.
All guests at Ventana Big Sur must be at least 18 years old.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.