Welcome to Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam, an historical site. In quite a unique manner, the history of Amsterdam is reflected in the past and present of this building.
Legendary Suites - Since 1578 The Grand has welcomed celebrated authors, actors, ambassadors and heads of state.
Opera Suites & Suite Apartments - The three Opera Suites and sixteen Suite Appartments blend timeless elegance with the latest comfort and offer tasteful furnishing and modern amenities.
Rooms & Suites - The rich history is, as naturally, incorporated into the new architectural details in many ways.
Room for people with a disability - The hotel has 1 room on the third floor of the main building specially designed for the requirements and comfort of disabled guests.
Bars & Restaurant
- Bridges - Award-winning restaurant Bridges focuses mainly on fish, with a surprising à la carte menu and Chef's menu. Chef de Cuisine Raoul Meuwese describes his dishes as "classic traditional French dishes, but with international influences and a modern twist".
- The Grand Beach (until September 13th, 2020) - Inspired by the sunny French Riviera, serving fruits de mer combinations, summer cocktails, and the best rosé in town! Due to safety measures, guests can also order via their smartphones! Reservations at: thegrandbeach.nl
- Oriole - Oriole is a casual, laid-back bistro, celebrating the most loved and recognized cuisines in the world, Mediterranean food. The seasonally rotating menu features recognizable Mediterranean dishes that encompass simplicity, personality and flavour health.
- Library 'Or' - The Library 'Or' is situated in the beautiful lobby, located directly by the entrance to the hotel. Sybille de Margerie drew inspiration from the colours of typically Dutch elements, such as the dark-grey street stones known as 'klinkers' and the deep, rich colours of the Amsterdam flower market.
- The Flying Dutchman - A traditional Dutch brown café, serving an assortment of Dutch beers and snacks, alongside an extensive collection of whiskeys and spirits.
- Garden Terrace - The Garden Terrace can be found in the beautiful and completely re-landscaped courtyard garden. An oasis of peace and tranquility, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Spa & Relaxation - Set over two floors Sofitel SPA offers a range of services including several treatment rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool with jet stream and jacuzzi, a wet zone with Turkish steam bath (hamman), sauna and showers, a relaxation room and the Sofitel FITNESS exercise room.
Meetings & Events - Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam boasts no fewer than 17 meeting rooms and banqueting halls in total (covering 1400square meters).
- Afternoon Tea
- Butler Service
- Daily Hotel Tour
- Floral Boutique
- Horse Carriage
- Room Service
- Royal Breakfast
- The Grand Bike Tours
- The Grand Boat Tours
- Valet Service