• To make your stay as carefree as possible, Carmel Valley Ranch bookings will include the following: - Contact-free options available for check-in/check-out, to request items to be delivered to guest suites, and to schedule cleaning services. - Direct text communications with our Guest Services Team to assist with any request or need. - Dining options in various areas throughout the property, all in accordance with social distancing measures. - Complimentary and Signature Activity options.
• Carmel Valley Ranch has been deep cleaned and sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant.
• Hand sanitizer stations are prominently placed throughout hotel public spaces, at entrances, and in employee areas.
• Our staff has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all of our public spaces, with an emphasis on disinfecting protocols focused on “high-touch” areas. These include door handles, public bathrooms, reception areas, restaurants, and lobby furnishings/hard surfaces and golf facilities.
• Social distancing measures have been established in public areas that offer seating, such as restaurants and pool decks; all are configured for a minimum of six feet between each couple or family.
• Disposable masks and gloves are available upon request.
CONTACT-FREE ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
• The World of Hyatt App provides mobile entry; we encourage you to download this free app in advance of your arrival.
• Depending on your preference, check-in and orientation now have contact-free options.
• Resort information will be available on the in-suite television.
• Check-out will be available through the in-suite television, the World of Hyatt App, or via text message.
• Valet service will be temporarily suspended. Self-parking is available.
• Assistance with luggage is available; our staff will follow enhanced hygiene protocols.
• Please contact us via text at 831-278-4381 prior to your arrival with any questions.
HOUSEKEEPING / IN-SUITE
• We understand that you have your own preferences regarding safety. Housekeeping service is offered on request during your stay. If you prefer daily guestroom housekeeping services, please let our front desk team know.
• Our housekeepers wear protective equipment and change items such as gloves before entering each suite.
• Suites will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guest departures and arrivals. Whenever possible, rooms will be left vacant for 48 hours before the next guest checks in.
• We have established new contact-free communications enhancements, including our “mobile key” via your smart phone and text options for any requests.
• All of our cottage-style guest suites, and the majority of our studios, are accessed via open-air pathways. We don’t have a single guest elevator on our 500-acre property. Additionally, all guest suites and studios have individual heating and cooling systems that are not connected with adjacent suites.