Virtuoso Wanderlist Children's Privacy Notice
Effective: June 11th, 2020
Virtuoso, Ltd. values the privacy of the personal information of children who use the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform. This Children’s Privacy Notice explains our information practices in the United States with respect to personal information we may collect from children under the age of 13, and how we may use and disclose that information.
INFORMATION YOUR CHILD SUBMITS TO US AND MAY DISCLOSE ONLINE
Information your child submits to us directly
When your child engages with the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform, your child will be asked to provide the following information:
- Email address;
- Full name;
- Telephone number (optional);
- Home address (optional);
- Date of birth;
- Passport expiration date (optional);
- Marital status (optional); and
- Their travel interests, which may include information such as preferred vacation locations, themes, frequency and length; preferred hotel ratings; and milestone celebrations and dates (optional)
When your child uses Virtuoso Wanderlist, your child also will be able to share his or her personal information by:
Information we collect automatically when your child uses Virtuoso Wanderlist
- Publicly communicating with other approved family members via the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform;
- Communicating with your Member Agency or advisor;
Certain information is collected automatically when your child uses the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform. For example, we may collect:
- Log information - such as the time and duration of your child’s use of Virtuoso Wanderlist, and any information stored in cookies we have set on the device;
- Device information - such as the hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system versions, and settings; and
- Other information about your child’s use of Virtuoso Wanderlist, such as how your child interacts with content offered through the platform.
This information is collected using automated technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR CHILD’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information we collect from your child to:
- Create your child’s Wanderlist account and to provide your child with access to the platform;
- Communicate with your child, respond to his or her requests, or provide your child with updates about the platform;
- Provide customized content and provide personalized services based on your child’s expressed preferences or past activities on Virtuoso Wanderlist;
- Notify and communicate with you, the child’s parent or guardian, about your child’s use of Virtuoso Wanderlist;
- Communicate with your child about surveys, events, programs, contests, promotions and other offers;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis and anonymization of personal information);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We may share your child’s personal information with the following:
THIRD PARTY OPERATORS
- Travel Advisors and Member Agencies. We disclose the information collected from your child to your advisor and your advisor’s Member Agency for purposes of travel planning and collaboration.
- Service providers. We disclose the information collected from your child to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as companies that help the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform to function.
- Analytics services . We use third party web analytics services to help us analyze how our visitors use our websites.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose information collected from your child to other parties:
- To comply with law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
- To verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Virtuoso.
- Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions. We may disclose information collected from your child to third parties in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Some of the content, functionality and features of the Virtuoso Wanderlist platform is provided by third-party operators that are not affiliated with Virtuoso. These third-party operators may collect or receive information about your child’s use of Wanderlist.
These third-party operators are:
- Google Analytics
To learn more about Google Analytics, Hotjar and Optimizely’s privacy practices, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
As a parent or guardian, you can review or have the information collected from your child deleted. You also may refuse to permit further collection or use of the information. To do so, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 1-855-570-3827.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
777 Main Street, Suite 900
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Toll free number: 1-855-570-3827