22. Have it all on Mexico’s new riviera. Zipline, surf, stand-up paddleboard, or just chill with a view from one of 104 oceanfront villas and jungle shrouded tree houses at One&Only Mandarina, opening in November.
23. Take a me day. Hit the barre or HIIT classes at Santa Monica’s acclaimed indoor/outdoor gym, then reward yourself with a choreographed Flow massage at the 302-room Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows.
24. Steep in the healing power of the ocean. Whether swimming from your overwater villa or following ancient Polynesian rituals in the seawater-focused spa, dive into wellness at the 84-suite InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa.
25. Roll the dice in Monte Carlo.
Your Virtuoso travel advisor can create a dream itinerary that places travelers directly among the jet set at the Belle Epoque casinos, on the mega-yachts, and in the picturesque Mediterranean quarters of Monaco
26. Revel in Barcelona’s best urban resort.
Dwell in the heart of the modernist Golden Square district at the 120-room Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
, with an elegant rooftop pool and Michelin-two-starred Moments restaurant.
27. Lodge like Coco.
Pay homage to Coco Chanel, Elizabeth Taylor, and Karl Lagerfeld at Fifth Avenue’s chic 189-room The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York
, which periodically stages intimate concerts with Broadway stars.
28. Tee up a luxe Bedouin break in Dubai.
Check into the wish-granting 452-room One&Only Royal Mirage
to play in the footsteps of pros at the Emirates Golf Club, then ride a camel over the dunes at sunset.