Virtuoso is the travel industry’s leading luxury network, with more than 20,000 travel advisors from over 1,000 agencies and 1,800 travel companies – including over 1,300 hotels and resorts. Virtuoso’s Hotels and Resorts program
features everything from 4-room boutique hotels to 4,000-room resorts, as well as lodges, camps, villas, apartments, and private islands. The entire collection of properties can be accessed at the link above, and is also published annually as a Best of the Best
book. (Additionally, every August, select Virtuoso partners around the world win Best of the Best awards for their property's achievements.)
How does a hotel or resort become part of our network?
Minimum qualifications for a property include:
- Five-star or four-star deluxe classification
- A desirable or unique geographic location
- Excellence in both service and quality, maintained at the highest levels, with a proven track record of luxury, attention to detail, and guest recognition
- Daily breakfast, preferential rates, and a value-added, exclusive amenity for Virtuoso travelers
- References from Virtuoso travel advisors who have experienced the property
- Virtuoso's Hotels and Resorts team performs a thorough analysis of market conditions and Virtuoso network needs prior to adding any new property.
All properties are ultimately reviewed by a representative committee of Virtuoso travel-agency owners.
For travelers, this means that all Virtuoso lodging options are pre-curated; in other words, your advisor is selecting from the best hotels and resorts in the world, and providing the best value, accommodations, and experiences possible, regardless of where you want to travel. All of this, including properties’ exclusive amenities, can only be accessed by working with a Virtuoso advisor.
If you'd be interested in working with a Virtuoso advisor on your next trip, connect below.