- Beach & Sun
- Family Travel
- Food & Wine
- Meeting & Incentive Travel
- United Kingdom
- View More...
As a travel advisor for more than 15 years, I’ve developed a specialty for corporate travel, especially throughout Europe, Asia, the U.S., and Mexico. From arranging last-minute getaways to booking leisure time during a business trip, I’m an expert when it comes to the logistics. If anything goes wrong with your flight or hotel, I’ve got you covered.
My Favorite Destinations:
- Barcelona. There’s just something so lively about the city that I admire. There’s so much art and history, and much of the activity doesn’t starts until late. (I’m not a morning person, so that worked well for me.) I love that at 7 p.m., people are just thinking about getting dinner.
- Greece. I just got back from a trip to Greece and Italy, and was surprised by how much I loved Greece. The people were so friendly and wonderful. It made me realize that despite language barriers, we’re really all the same.
Places I Have Traveled
Reviews and Recommendations for Shelbi Hoffman
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Working with Shelbi Hoffman, you will have access to:
- - Special perks and extra amenities
- - An experienced travel guide whom you can rely on before, during, and after the trip
- - Exclusive luxury resorts and properties
- - Once in a lifetime experiences
Explore with the BestVirtuoso Advisors are constantly pushing the boundaries in unique travel experiences.
Alliance programs are unique tailored experiences exclusive to travelers working with Virtuoso Travel Advisors.
- United Kingdom
- South Korea