Gina believes that travel is a gift that enriches both spirit and mind. She discovered how travel reawakens the senses and connects us …
Travel has been a passion and lifelong pursuit for Gina. She understands the endless details in thoughtful travel planning. Now she enjoys working closely with her clients helping them craft their own ideal adventures. She would be delighted to work with you and share travel tips including the top hotels/resorts, beaches, places to explore, eat and shop…Through her professional Virtuoso connections, she makes it her goal to provide stress-free planning services and a seamless travel experience for each client.
She is best known for her endless curiosity and unrelenting enthusiasm. She has also been known to make proclamations such as “get out of your comfort zone”.
Some of her favorite travel experiences include:
- Seeing the Big Five animals during game drives in South Africa,
- Having close encounters with playful gray whales while cruising Mexico's Magdalena Bay
- Visiting Rioja’s wineries
- Driving through the charming villages of Provence.
- Walking through the interesting and serene Okunoin cemetery in Mt Koya, Japan. On that same trip, she went waterfall rappelling and dry canyoning.
- Saint Lucia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Family Travel
- Food & Wine
- Beach & Sun
100% Recommended (9 Reviews)